Dr. Erika Pryor
I’m geek chic or at least I like to think so!
As an Independent Digital Communication consultant, I’m “At Large” meaning, I work with a variety of business professionals and companies — primarily technology or Internet based — to accomplish things like:
- Digital and Social Media Marketing
- Social Strategy Development and Execution
- E-Book and White Paper Creation
- Podcast Creation and On-Air Hosting
- Blog Content Development and Blogger Outreach
- Traditional Public and Media Relations
- Event Organization and Marketing
I love starting new projects, and helping people communicate the unique value proposition of their products and services to their most relevant audiences.
Some of my previous/current clients include:
- Coalesce Software — Creators of Routzy, an ipad CRM app
- TalktainmentRadio.com — An Internet radio platform
- Plumes and Peacocks — An online formal wear consignment shop
- IT Martini — an online resource and offline networking group for informational technology professionals
- Advanced Language Access — A foreign language consultancy
- Women Who Dare — An inspirational speaker
- United Way of Central Ohio — Give.Advocate.Volunteer
As an added bonus, I stay abreast of what’s happening in the digital world by interviewing industry experts on my internet radio show, Digital 411 — heard on TalktainmentRadio.com. It’s a “soft tech” radio show, which means we talk about what’s happening on in social, digital, mobile, video, gadgets and much more — all from the user’s perspective.
In my free time, I enjoy spending time with my family, volunteering, hitting a good networking event (you read that correctly), kick boxing, reading books, and staying as uninformed as possible about Ohio State University football. I find this is the best way to annoy my Cbus friends!
I Love Public Speaking
I speak about personal branding, online content development, social media and web technologies to groups. My previous speaking engagements include: Social Media Club Columbus, American Marketing Association, Columbus Chapter, Denison University, United Way of Central Ohio, Ohio Wesleyan University and the Society for Technical Communication — Columbus Chapter. Email me to speak at an upcoming event.
Let’s connect Twitter @ErikaPryor
If you’re interested in learning how I can help you manage your traditional or digital marketing needs, speak to your group, develop podcasts, enhance your digital or social media presence, create a marketing plan or something else — Let’s talk! Complete the form below, I’ll get back to you ASAP!